The Pine Mountain Music Festival is a culturally significant organization, not only for having a positive artistic impact on the Upper Peninsula community but also for contributing to the economy, attracting visitors to the area, and providing an additional incentive for people to choose this region as their summer residence. Advertising in our festival program is an excellent investment for you, our patrons, and our community.
Why should you place your advertisement in the Pine Mountain Music Festival's summer festival program?
- Your business will be seen by patrons in Keweenaw, Marquette, and Dickinson counties.
- Our costs are very low compared to similar advertising.
- Our program will reach approximately 3,000 festival patrons during the month of June.
- More than 91% of our audience say they read the advertising sections of the booklet.
- We estimate that patrons and performers generate an economic impact of approximately $100,000 that benefits regional businesses.
If you are interested in placing an advertisement in this summer's festival program, please contact Doug Day at firstname.lastname@example.org.